We use cookies for monitoring visitor numbers only and we do not store any personal details. Learn more...

Kincarrathie House Logo
Kincarrathie House Logo
Kincarrathie House


If as a resident, relative or visitor, you feel that there is cause for complaint, you should first discuss the matter with the person in charge. If the matter is, in your opinion, a serious one or if you remain dissatisfied, you can record the complaint on our Complaints Form, which is available from reception, from the person in charge or you may download it using the link below. A full investigation will be made into the complaint, and you will be advised of the outcome within 28 days after the date the complaint is made.If you are not satisfied with the response received or you would like to complain about the Home Manager/Person in Charge and their actions/omissions you can contact the Chairman of Trustees, Kincarrathie Trust, Pitcullen Crescent, Perth PH2 7HX.

You can also contact your Care Manager, if you have one, at your local Social Work Department.  If necessary someone from Kincarrathie can assist you to do this.
In addition, you can contact the registration and inspection officers at the Care Inspectorate, Compass House, 11 Riverside Drive, Dundee DD1 4NY, Telephone 01382 207100, Fax 01382 207289 or through their website www.scswis.com

A copy of Kincarrathie House complaint procedure is on display and can be made available on request, or you may download it using the link below.

Complaints form

Completed forms should be sent to:

The Manager
Kincarrathie House
Pitcullen Crescent 

© 2024 Kincarrathie House | Privacy Policy | Site Map